All Services (“Service”) provided by Blastcomm Communications, Inc. (“Blastcomm”) to you (“User”) are done so, subject to the User’s acceptance and compliance with the below listed Terms and Conditions.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND NO OTHER WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Blastcomm exercises no control over the content of the information passing through Blastcomm’s network, servers or systems. Use of any information obtained via Blastcomm is at User's risk. Neither Blastcomm nor any of its affiliates, its licensers, its contractors or their respective employees warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does Blastcomm make any warranty as to any information which may result from use of the Service.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON INFRINGEMENT, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY BLASTCOMM, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSERS, ITS CONTRACTORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. NEITHER BLASTCOMM NOR ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSERS, ITS CONTRACTORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE ON THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, BOTS, WORMS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BLASTCOMM, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSERS, ITS CONTRACTORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY FROM USER'S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR TO ACCESS THE INTERNET OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR USER'S RELIANCE ON OR USE OF INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ALTERATION OF OR USE OF USER'S ACCOUNT, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. IN THE EVENT BLASTCOMM IS FOUND LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, BLASTCOMM'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE UNUSED BALANCE OF USER'S SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT PRO-RATED TO REFLECT THE CURRENT TERM.
In the event User is unsatisfied with the Service or with any of Blastcomm’s Policies and Agreements, or practices in operating the Service, User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the Service.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein contained, User agrees to indemnify and hold Blastcomm, its affiliates, its licensers, its contractors or their respective employees harmless against any and all liability, loss, claim, judgment, damage and expense including without limitation attorney's fees and cost of litigation incurred or suffered by Blastcomm, its licensers, its affiliates, its contractors, or their respective employees as the result of any and all use of User's account whether authorized or not authorized or as a result of the negligence, willful misconduct, or breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by User, including but not limited to claims, liabilities, losses, damage, judgment and expense which arise out of alleged injury or death of any person or damage to property of every kind and description. User shall promptly notify Blastcomm in writing of any claim of which it is obligated under this indemnity. User shall have the right to assume the defense of any such claim. User and Blastcomm shall confer as to and agree on the legal counsel(s) to be selected in any such defense.
User represents to Blastcomm that he or she is 18 years of age or older. User understands that certain materials available from Service provided under the terms of this Agreement may not be suitable for individuals under the age of 18.
User understands that the Internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive. User accesses such materials at his or her own risk. Blastcomm has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
User may not:
· restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Internet;
· post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations;
· post on webspace provided any sexually explicit materials or materials that may be offensive.
· post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
· post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Service for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material);
· upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Service which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder;
· upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Service itself or derivative works with respect thereto;
· send unsolicited advertising or promotional materials to other network users (See section titled "MESSAGING");
· allow users to run Maillist, Listserv or any form of auto-responds from User's account;
· run or activate processes while User is not logged in;
· monitor network activity other than that activity being generated by the users own activity, any monitoring of network traffic requires the approval and cooperation of Blastcomm employees.
· violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind or illegal activity;
· violate any of the rules, regulations and policies of those networks and computer systems accessed via User's account.
Blastcomm has no obligation to monitor the Service. However, User agrees that Blastcomm has the right to monitor the Service electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as may be necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Service properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. Blastcomm will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private E-mail message unless required by law or as required, as part of maintaining the integrity of our network and servers. Blastcomm reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole and absolute discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement. Blastcomm reserves the right to suspend access to the Service for User's account. The account's suspension may be rescinded within the sole and absolute discretion of Blastcomm following payment of a reconnection charge, to be determined by Blastcomm in its sole and absolute discretion.
User agrees to limit their use of the Blastcomm service, specifically regarding the use of Blastcomm's electronic (email) services, to the following restrictions:
User agrees that any unauthorized use of any email server located throughout the Internet for the purposes of relaying or distributing messages is prohibited.
User agrees that the purposeful distribution of any email message where the return address, originator's address, or any other identifiable aspect of the message has been purposefully altered, is prohibited. User may not purposefully misrepresent the origination information of any email messages sent while using the Blastcomm service.
User agrees to be held responsible for the distribution of fraudulent materials sn unauthorized use of email.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE TERMS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF SERVICES. FURTHERMORE, VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE TERMS, RELATING TO THE TERMS DESCRIBED WITHIN THIS "MESSAGING" SECTION OF THIS DOCUMENT, WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE PENALTY OF $500. BLASTCOMM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHARGE USER'S CREDIT CARD, IF ON FILE FOR USE IN PAYMENT OF BLASTCOMM SERVICES, A ONE-TIME FEE OF $500 PER VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS. IN THE EVENT USER PRE-PAYS FOR THEIR BLASTCOMM SERVICE VIA CASH, CHECK, OR MEANS OTHER THAN CREDIT CARD, BLASTCOMM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INVOICE AND HOLD USER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ONE-TIME FEE OF $500 PER VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS. USER ALSO AGREES TO THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF BLASTCOMM SERVICES FOR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE TERMS.
Although Blastcomm advertises "Unlimited Bandwidth" in regards are several limitations applied. The sole purpose of these limitations are intended of unnecessary use of Blastcomm services by any such User, which restricts system availability for other such Users. These limitations apply only to Hosting offered by Blastcomm.
You agree not to post any of the following restricted contents: Illegal, Abusive or Unethical Activities include, but are not limited to, pornography, obscenity, nudity, violations of privacy, hacking, computer virus, gambling, or promotion of gambling, and any harassing or harmful materials or uses, as determined by us. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim resulting from your publications or use of Illegal, Abusive or Unethical materials.
Although we advertise unlimited bandwidth, we reserve the right to inform you that you must transfer your website if an excessive amount of bandwidth is being used. If the request is not met within 2 days, we do reserve the right to remove the website from our system.
A credit card User agrees to allow "Blastcomm" to bill his or her card on each successive billing date without obtaining User's permission after the initial charge. A credit card User shall notify Blastcomm of any changes in credit card number or expiration date. If the card is not honored for any reason, Blastcomm will attempt to notify the card holder by using the telephone information given at sign-up or by E-mail. Blastcomm will call the card holder, and if alternative billing has not been established, the account will be terminated. Restoring the account will be subject to a setup fee of $25.00.
If payment is by check, payment due dates are indicated on User's invoice. Dishonored checks are subject to a collection fee to be determined by Blastcomm in its sole and absolute discretion and User's account may be suspended until the account is current. If payment is not received , service will be terminated and a setup fee of $25.00 will be added to charges for additional Service.
Blastcomm maintains the right to terminate Service for any unpaid subscriptions. Accounts in default are subject to an interest charge of 2.5% per month on the outstanding balance. Termination of Service shall not relieve User from the obligation to satisfy outstanding invoices. In the event Blastcomm utilizes an attorney to collect any unpaid amounts, User shall be responsible for the payment of all of Blastcomm's attorneys' fees and costs in the collection of these sums.
Blastcomm reserves the right to change prices at any time without prior notice to it's customers or the public. Price changes will not be retroactive for existing customers, regardless of the length of their existing service subscription.
Customer authorizes Blastcomm to perform a credit check prior to providing any Services or Customer Premise Equipment (CPE).
Blastcomm reserves the right to cancel Service for any reason without prior notice. Pre-paid service is non-refundable. Blastcomm will not refund any shipping or handling fees. Cancellations after the first of the month will be charged for that month.
Due to the nature of our billing system, Blastcomm requires 30 days prior notice of account cancellation. Pre-paid service is non-refundable. Blastcomm will not refund any shipping or handling fees. Cancellations after the first of the month will be charged for that month.
User must notify Blastcomm in writing or via phone (630.375.9600) to cancel Service. Fees for any setup, shipping and handling, and monthly service charges placed by Blastcomm are non-refundable.
Information transmitted through Blastcomm and through the Internet in general is not confidential. Blastcomm cannot and shall not guarantee privacy or protection of any Users activity on it's network or the Internet in general. Blastcomm reserves the right to monitor any User's transmissions when deemed necessary for providing proper service and/or to protect the rights and property of Blastcomm.
Unless required by court order, subpoena or other legal request, or upon the advice of counsel, "Blastcomm" does NOT publish User's name and other consumer information. In addition, unless User notifies "Blastcomm" to the contrary as provided above, "Blastcomm" may make such information available to third parties from time to time. User understands further that merchants on the Internet may have access to such information and may make it available to third parties in accordance with their normal practices unless User notifies those merchants directly that User does not wish such information to be made available. Blastcomm has never and does not have any intent to sell any customer information to any third-party.
The right to use the Service is not transferable. Accounts and connections are for User's use only. User shall be responsible for the confidentiality of User's login and password or connection information. Loaning User's account or connection to others, is explicitly prohibited. If User has multiple accounts or connections, then User shall be limited to one log-in session per system account at any time. Violation of those terms shall constitute theft of Service and may be prosecuted under civil and criminal law.
If User wishes to make purchases on the Service, User may be asked by the merchant or information or service provider from whom User is making the purchase to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanism information. User agrees that all information User may provide any merchant or information or service provider on the Service for purposes of making purchases shall be accurate, complete and current. The merchants and information and service providers offering merchandise, information and services on the Service set their own prices and may change prices or institute new prices at any time. User agrees to pay all charges incurred by users of User's account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. User shall also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to purchases on the Service.
Blastcomm does not and will not perform system backups on any User's E-mail account(s). Blastcomm shall not be held responsible for any lost E-mail data, email attachments, or any E-mail message contents, regardless of the reasoning for data loss or system causes. Except as otherwise set forth herein, Blastcomm will not provide historical data, to any party for any reason, regarding any system or Internet activity.
Blastcomm does not and will not perform system backups on any web sites. Blastcomm shall not be held responsible for any lost web data, web files, or any website contents, regardless of the reasoning for data loss or system causes. Except as otherwise set forth herein, Blastcomm will not provide historical data, to any party for any reason, regarding any system or Internet activity.
Blastcomm may deny User access to all or part of the Service without notice if User engages in any conduct or activities that Blastcomm in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement. If Blastcomm denies User access to the Service because of such a violation, User shall have not right (1) to access through Blastcomm any materials stored on the Internet, (2) to obtain any credit(Blastcomm) otherwise due to User, and such credit(s) shall be forfeited, (3) to access third party services, merchandise or information on the Internet through Blastcomm, and Blastcomm shall have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise or information nor any responsibility for any consequences resulting from lack of notification.
· User agrees to notify Blastcomm if User moves or otherwise changes his or her mailing address or phone number, and to list a truthful name, postal address and telephone number on the forms User supplies to Blastcomm.
· In the event that any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
· Blastcomm's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
· Blastcomm may modify this Agreement from time to time by placing a notice of such modification on our website, and User's continued use of the Service following notice of such modification shall be deemed to be User's acceptance of any such modification. It is User's responsibility to check this online area regularly to determine whether this Agreement has been modified. If User does not agree to any modification of this Agreement, User must immediately stop using the Service.
· This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any cause of action User may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
· Blastcomm shall not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement or interruption of service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, civil or military authority, acts of public enemy, war, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, accidents, dire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, the elements, strikes, labor disputes, shortages of suitable parts, materials, labor or transportation or any cause beyond the reasonable control of Blastcomm.
· Venue for litigation of any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, in connection with, or in relation to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, naming Blastcomm as the defendant, shall be proper only in a venue determined by Blastcomm.
· In any action between Blastcomm and User to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement, Blastcomm shall be entitled to recover expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees.
· This Agreement and it’s applicable addendums constitutes the entire agreement between User and Blastcomm with respect to the Service.